Sunday, September 11, 2011

    The past two weeks have been uber busy, school started and I am now a tenth grader. I cannot believe how annoying the freshman are, seriously I do not remember being THAT ANNOYING. So far there hasn't been to much drama, but I don't want to jinx myself. There's barely any time to sleep and don't worry I'll explain why. To start off I have Swim Practice every Monday, Wednesday and Friday morning from 6:15am to 8:00am and on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4:15-6:00pm. Also I have Cross Country on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays after school from 4-6:00. PLUS all of my homework and studying.
    Lately after every morning swim practice my friends and I have been driving to Hardys before school starts. It's a blast! We only have two cars, Brandon's and Steven's so we all ride with them, it's great. We have some pretty crazy stories but I'm not sure if they're quite bloggable;) We go from jumping into the car through the window, to free coffee, to paying in only coins, to singing Angel by Shaggy at the top of our lungs. Our swim team has really become a family, and I think we're gonna kick butt next meet!

No comments:

Post a Comment