Thursday, December 22, 2011

Music:

    I've noticed recently that certain songs change my mood quite abruptly. I'm not sure if this is a good or bad thing but it's quite true. It comes in handy I think, only because if I'm in a bad mood after a crappy day, I can turn on an awesome song and it'll make me happy. Sometimes singing at the top of your lungs, helps. Just sayin', I'm being so serious too. Try it sometime, just turn your music up super loud, and sing to it like nothing else matters.
    Find a song that relates to your situation or what you're going through in life and sing it, dance too. It's fun, just be free and don't care what other people think. Try to relax and just have fun, go out with friends maybe. There's no point in being stressed out all of the time, sometimes you just need to let go and have a great time forgetting about all of your worries.
     Maybe you think I'm crazy, but you won't know unless you try. For example I'm currently listening to Jane Doe by NeverShoutNever=D

No comments:

Post a Comment