Today Deann brought her daughter Olivia, son Rocco and his friend Jojo to the football camp. Jojo is about eight years old I believe, and he had a crazy crush on me. Me being fifteen, obviously it wasn't gonna work out! He was absolutely adorable though, all three of them were very hyper and I was totally worn out by the end of the day. Deann even wanted me to babysit, I said I'd love to. I've taken so my pictures in the last three days, over two thousand. That camera was incredible, the clearity was amazing and the zoom was fantastic. So jealous!
Zachary is going to teach my all of the fancy swim, uhm, strokes? Moves? Not sure what they're called, but he's finally succeeded at convincing me to join the swim team at my high school. It's a fall sport and since cross country was cancled and track is a spring sport I might as well do it to stay in shape and hang out with the best friend.
No comments:
Post a Comment