Thursday, June 9, 2011

Summer Vacation has begun.

    Today is only the second day of my summer vacation, you know how I spent it? Volunteering at the Anthony Becht football camp at my high school. Just in case you don't know, I'm a girl so let's just say it was slightly awkward, being the only girl there and all. At first I thought it would be really boring, being in the concession stand from nine until three, but it wasn't. I was introduced to Anthony Becht's wife and she is a total sweetheart, we talked and I took pictures of the boys learning football when she took out her huge (very expensive) camera and lent it to me for the entire day. It was the perfect time to practice my photography techniques and familiarizing myself with some of the different settings. At the end of the day when I gave Deann her camera back, she was so thankful and Anthony said he'd like me to take pictures of him and all of the players tomorrow. I'm very excited, almost nervous though, it's quite intimidating. Wish me good luck?
    Hopefully my best friend Zach will come with me tomorrow, we'd totally have an amazing time. I just gotta convince him to wake up. Let's just say he's not a morning person.

No comments:

Post a Comment