Friday, June 10, 2011

Day Two of Football Camp

    Today is the third day of summer, the second day of Anthony Becht's football camp and one of the hottest days this year. To help out and sign autographs at  football camp were Kevin Carter and Mike Clayton. Before the lunch break, I set up the tripod and propped up Deann's huge camera and I must've hit a button because when they were all in line ready for their pictures the camera wouldn't work. And a little boy kept yelling "Someone broke the camera!" and oh boy it was the longest ten minutes of my entire life. The pressure, the heat and sun blaring in my eyes, all of the stares and sweat blotching up on my face. The camera was on but it wouldn't take a picture, so everyone went to lunch while I stayed outside figuring out what was wrong. Eventually I fixed it, after checking all of the settings until it worked again. I'm still not positive what button I hit but luckilly we all just laughed it off.
    At the end of the camp, we all got italian ices, they were exactly what we needed. Can't wait 'till tomorrow, the last day of football camp.

1 comment:

  1. Boy do I know what's that's like Bean! Having people standing there waiting for you while you unsuccessfully try to fix something can make even the best of us cringe and want to crawl under the nearest rock. Glad you got everything up and running again!

    ReplyDelete