"There are always two people in every picture: the photographer and the viewer." ~Ansel Adams
Friday, July 29, 2011
Car Show
Yesterday I was on the phone all day with one of my best friends, I was planning on going to a car show later that night with this boy. And we were planning what I should wear, how to do my hair and she had to give me all the Date Rules 101 advice. While I was getting ready and she was feeding me information, it began to rain, so I figured the car show would be cancled but it wasn't really. Not many cars showed up because of the lame weather but one of the cars was a white convertable owned by one of my friends since 4th grade, she blasted the music and after I introduced my boy to everyone, we all hung out by the car for a while. All night we walked around looking at cars and just having fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment