So a few days ago on Wednesday I went over to Rayanna's house where Zach, Sarah, Rayanna and I watched the first, second and third HP movies. We wanted everything to be fresh in our minds before we saw the last movie. Ray's little sister Robin and her friend watched some of the movies with us but they made shirts for the 7th movie. Each movie is pretty long but we also did pause it quite alot, I suppose we're all very talkative. Plus Rayanna showed us the Harry Potter Friday Parody by Hillywood Show. I suggest you all watch it, it's hilarious and you'll be singing it all day long. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvgVMecNp0c
Zach left at about ten, obviously he wasn't going to sleep over and then we girls watched 1000 Ways to Die and Teenage Dirtbag which was a REALLY weird movie, it was depressing but almost romantic and sort of funny? Ray's dad sat with us and was upset that we weren't still watching 1000 Ways to Die and Ray asked when he was going to sleep. So he said "What are you going to be doing differently when I leave?" And I said "We're going to talk about boys!" Later Rayanna fell asleep for the last ten minutes and was mad she missed the rest of the movie, so then we went up stairs. And talked about everything, incuding boys. I think we ended up falling asleep around three am? And during the night Sarah kicked my butt and Ray kicked my face, I love my friends.
The next morning we woke up about nine and I made scrambled eggs and Ray made bacon. At first she burnt it but then she tried again and it was PERFECT. We skipped the fourth movie and watched the fifth one. Then I had to go home and I slept and made my HP pt. 7 shirt. It is yellow and says 'Hufflepuff' on the front. On the back it said Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part Two and the date. Also all of the names of my friends who saw the midnight show with me.
We all got to the theater at around 10:30pm and waited outside in a long line until after eleven. It was so hot outside, and Ray, Sarah and I had worn pajama pants which we were thankful for IN the movie theater because it was so cold in there, but until then we were very hot. Zach and I walked around the building looking at all of the people dressed up in the line and a guy high fived him because they're both Ravenclaw. But inside a girl saw my shirt and said 'Wooh! Go Hufflepuff!' so take that Zach! He had been making fun of me all day because I'm Hufflepuff.
All eleven of us sat together towards the front and a few people at a time got food & drinks. Zach, Cody and I went and they saw the air hockey table and just HAD to play. I'm pretty sure Zach won, by alot, he even hit me with the puck thing. Selena came over during their game and started, well I'm not sure how to describe it. She was just being herself, loud and bossy. Her and I got close over the track season though, plus I can be a little loud and bossy at times too. Anyway, the movie finally started a few minutes after midnight and it was GREAT. Very long and I can't believe it's the end. Can you?
No comments:
Post a Comment