"There are always two people in every picture: the photographer and the viewer." ~Ansel Adams
Tuesday, July 5, 2011
the lense's view
So there's this camera, right, and I'm totally in love with it. It would be a Canon EOS Rebel II and yes it's a film camera not digital. I can't wait to get my first roll of film developed, it's 400 film speed, once I get used to the camera I'll try 200 next. I've mostly just been getting to know the camera so I've taken a few shots inside and outside. I'll totally scan a few shots and post them for you all to see. Only if they come out okay, I'm excited and nervous at the same time! Of course I love my Canon Powershot SX120 IS because it's been with me through alot. And it's digital so of course it's quick and easy to upload photos and post them, etc.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment